TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect and merge non-personally identifiable information ("Non-PII") and personally identifiable information ("PII") through the various sources discussed below. For your reference, PII means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Non-PII is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact or locate an individual, including but not limited to zip code, gender, age, or IP address.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not share, trade, or sell credit card information to any 3rd party. Your credit card information is not retained as the result of any of these processes. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for securing commercial transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.
(a) License. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on or to the Website, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and sublicense such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any. (b) Objectionable Content. We do not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Web Site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Web Site and any content that you post. We will not be liable for any damage or harm resulting from any content or your interactions with other users of the Web Site. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Web Site and take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of the Web Site may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, because it violates this TOS). Customers info will not be sold .
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Websites: We collect information about you via a Home Goods Now website when you provide it in connection with a request for a product, service or information. For example, if you decide to place an order or complete a registration form, we may ask you for, but not limited to, the following information: First and last name, delivery address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, mother’s maiden name and/or payment information. We also collect information through web server applications. This information includes, but is not limited to, your referring URL, browser type, Internet protocol ("IP") address, and the date and time.
- Advertisements: Additionally, we collect information about you when you complete a questionnaire on one of our advertisements included on our websites or web pages. The advertisements present opportunities for consumers to acquire our services or gain access to other opportunities we can provide. This information may include, but is not limited to: your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, IP address; as well as other information about your interests.
- Marketing Partners: In some cases, we contract marketing partners who are website publishers to host one of our websites or web pages on our behalf, if you sign up on one of these hosted websites or web pages our marketing partners may submit all or a portion of the information that you submitted on the registration form to Home Goods Now This information may include, but is not limited to: your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, IP address; as well as other information about your interests.
- Data Partners: We may receive information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and IP address from third-party data partners that sell or contract us to manage consumer data on their behalf.
- Service Providers: We may use third-party data houses to append additional information to the information you have provided us. This information may include, but is not limited to phone number and e-mail address. In addition, we may acquire information from service providers to validate the information you provided.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Home Goods Now may always use the personal information that you provide to: (1) fulfill your request for a product, information or other service; (2) respond to an e-mail or request; (3) send information to you about additional goods or services, deliver to you our newsletter or surveys, product information, usage tips or promotions; (4) help improve our website(s) or services; (5) to service your account, verify your identity, and provide customer service; or (6) customize visitors’ experiences at our website(s). Home Goods Now may also use your personal information for any marketing and survey purpose on behalf of itself and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Some information is collected automatically while you are using a Home Goods Now website. It is important to note that Home Goods Now must store this information in order to ensure you receive optimal service while using a Home Goods Now website.
This type of information could include: 1. Log Files: Home Goods Now uses log files to track member usage and engagement and to gauge the effectiveness of our different services. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. Log file information may include, but not limited to: (1) IP Addresses; (2) browser type; (3) number of page views; (4) log-in frequency; and (5) page or section accesses.
- Clear Gifs: Home Goods Now uses clear gifs, which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier (similar in function to cookies), to track the online movements of the web users. Additionally, we may use pixel tracking technology to track the completion of transactions with us or our advertisers.
Home Goods Now websites are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person we know to be under the age of 18 and instruct users under 18 not to send us any information. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under the age of 18. We recognize the unique privacy concerns regarding children. We are committed to carefully protecting privacy where children are involved no matter the point of contact. In particular, our intention is to fully comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). Per COPPA guidelines, we do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with PII through any point of contact we will delete the information about the child referenced from our files when you click here to contact us.
We use procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside of Home Goods Now However, perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with and providing information to Home Goods Now your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Home Goods Now sites or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using a Home Goods Now site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
By completing the registration form on one of the Home Goods Now website or web pages you consented to receiving marketing communications from us and our third-party marketing partners, if you decide that you do not want to receive these marketing communications you may opt-out of receiving them at any time by emailing us at
We provide a method for consumers to "opt-out" of having their information shared with third-parties. CONTACT US AT:
Home Goods Now | 4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd #572 Valley Village, CA 91607, USA |